The Arm Chair aka the Baby Chair, uses the lightest springs in the studio. It’s a great apparatus for increasing strength for upper body girdle, people with neck problems, as well as weak or elderly clients who have trouble managing the arm springs on the Cadillac.
Great for clients at any level and especially appealing to men, the Arm Chair develops upper body strength with scapular stability, and effectively integrates core and upper body work.
You’ll find it useful for correcting posture for clients who work at a desk all day, for professional athletes and for seniors working to improve posture and maintain strong bones.
The comfortable, stable seat provides support and proprioceptive feedback to the upper body during arm exercises. Two sets of springs give you the flexibility you need for any client.
- Solid and sturdy maple frame construction will hold up to rigors of daily use.
- Seat and seat back are padded and upholstered for comfort.
- Transport wheels for easy moving and storage when not in use.
- Comes with a pair of Neoprene® handles and 4 Balanced Body Signature Springs™ (2 regular yellow, 2 long purple). The medium-resistance purple springs offer more resistance for upper body work than is possible on the Reformer.
- Stock upholstery color: Black.
- Height: 39” (99cm)
- Length: 39” (99cm)
- Width of Base: 14” (36cm)
- Width of Rod: 30” (72cm)
- Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)