The Elite model of the combo split-pedal stability chair (often referred to as a Wunda chair) by ELINA PILATES® comes with adjustable handles and 8 springs total, with many settings to provide more precise spring tension. For a wider variety of exercises, the pedal can be sprung from above or below, with added resistance in both directions, The pedal is easily separated by removing the wooden dowel bar for split pedal work.
The removable handles of the Pilates Chair adjust easily via a single ‘twist and pull’ knob and offer an adjustable height of 50, 47, and 44 inches. Wheels allow for easy movement of the chair.
- Built of top quality beech hardwood.
- Adjustable length of the handles: 50, 47 and 44 inches.
- All metal parts made of stainless steel.
- Handles covered with a very comfortable and strong rubber foam.
- Includes 4 heavy chair springs, 4 smaller springs (for springing the pedal from below), and 2 bungee cords with arm handles
- Seat cover of very strong, non-slip, antibacterial Naugahyde, especially developed for Pilates products.
- Very comfortable EVA high density foam padding.
- Seat measurements: 24 x 14 inches
- Base measurements: 30 x 24 inches
- Material: Maple + PU leather + Stainless steel
- Min Total Length: 44 in
- Max Total Length: 50 in
- Height & Length of the chair: 24 in
- Width of the chair pad: 14 in
What Do Others Say About It?
"Beautiful, well built, versatile product. Crated and delivered to our door with no problems. Very happy with it's functionality and ease of movement for storage after use."
MADE-TO-ORDER Arrives in 4 - 5 Weeks. We'll contact you when it's ready to ship.
Tracking your order: Our orders always include tracking information that is normally sent via email within 48 hours after the order has been shipped.