The Pilates Combo Cadillac Reformer is the favorite gear for many practitioners. Our Combo Cadillac Reformer Made of high-quality, natural, Solid rubber wood.
This Pilates Combo Cadillac Reformer offers the opportunity to exercise for all ages and body abilities, from post-rehab exercises to athletic performance studies. With Cadillac, one of the main equipment of Pilates, you can expand your Pilates movement repertoire by doing more than 200 movements. It allows you to exercise safely after spinal problems or any orthopedic injury. It is also an effective equipment for advanced people with the athletic movements you can do on it.
Whether your goal is to elevate your home gym and personal Pilates journey, or guide clients through exercises, this Pilates Cadillac has you covered!
Then there is a Pilates Cadillac Reformer for sale that is perfect for you.
- Top quality rubber wood.
- Comfortable, durable bed surface.
- All metallic pieces in inox & anodized aluminium
- Perfect Stability
- EVA foam padding high density, very comfortable and ideal for Pilates
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety
- Double mat to cover completely the surface. Very light.
- Horizontal and vertical movement, with deajusted fast system.
- Bar stretches anodized aluminum with rubber padded grip protection. Cinching security. Superior lower spring. Adjustable in 3 positions.
- Wooden trapeze bar with padded protection; covered for greater safety springs; cinch pendant.
- Short springs cadillac with grips: 2 red (light), 2 green (media) and 2 red (strong).
- Cadillac springs long, with grips: 2 yellow (light) and 2 red (media).
- Roll-down bar of Rubber solid wood.
- 1 pair of cotton padded grips simple.
- 1 pair of grips Fuzzies, very soft.
- 1 Box
- 1 jump board
- Material: rubber wood , Aluminum-magnesium alloy
- With frame: 97"×85"×29"
- Without frame: 97"×39"×29"
- Equipment weight: 145kg
- Upholstery: Resistant and easy to clean. Various colors.
- Straps: Of natural leather
- Handles: Wood and leather
What Do Others Say About It?
"After 3 years of Pilates classes I was able to purchase my own reformer and I could not be happier. I did lotta research and this one has the best reviews for Pilates machines. It is the smaller version of the one we have been using in class and really simple to put together, but it is heavy to initally move, in this case up a flight of stairs. It's getting a lot of use, but I would suggest before purchasing make sure you enjoy Pilates. There is a learning curve in the beginning."
- Stacy Seebart
This Pilates Equipment comes 90% assembled for easy set-up. Typically takes 20-30 minutes to assemble.
MADE-TO-ORDER Arrives in 5 - 7 Weeks. We'll contact you when it's ready to ship.
Once item is shipped, an email will be sent out to the customer with tracking information. If you have no received this email, the product has not yet shipped. It may be still in production or on back order.