The Pilates Combo Cadillac Reformer is the favorite gear for many practitioners. Our Combo Cadillac Reformer Made of high-quality, natural, Solid rubber wood.
This Pilates Combo Cadillac Reformer offers the opportunity to exercise for all ages and body abilities, from post-rehab exercises to athletic performance studies. With Cadillac, one of the main equipment of Pilates, you can expand your Pilates movement repertoire by doing more than 200 movements. It allows you to exercise safely after spinal problems or any orthopedic injury. It is also an effective equipment for advanced people with the athletic movements you can do on it.
Whether your goal is to elevate your home gym and personal Pilates journey, or guide clients through exercises, this Pilates Cadillac has you covered!
Then there is a Pilates Cadillac Reformer for sale that is perfect for you.
- Top quality rubber wood.
- Comfortable, durable bed surface.
- All metallic pieces in inox & anodized aluminium
- Perfect Stability
- EVA foam padding high density, very comfortable and ideal for Pilates
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety
- 1 Jump Board
- 1 Sitting Box
- 1 long built-in padded mattress ( same material as moving carriage)
- 1 Push Through Bar
- 1 Roll Down Bar
- 2 pair of Y shape (double loop handles) straps for arms and legs
- 1 pair of fuzzy straps (hanging on the Horizontally Sliding Bar)
- 1 pair of pulley risers
- 2 Sliding bars (horizontal and vertical)
- 1 Sliding trapeze
- 1 Sliding strap
- 15 Springs ( 5 in reformer, 10 in Cadillac): 3 Green Spring (light); 6 Yellow Spring (Middle); 6 Red Spring (Strong)
- Material: rubber wood , Aluminum-magnesium alloy
- With frame: 97"×85"×29"
- Without frame: 97"×39"×29"
- Equipment weight: 145kg
- Upholstery: Resistant and easy to clean. Various colors.
- Straps: Of natural leather
- Handles: Wood and leather
What Do Others Say About It?
"After 3 years of Pilates classes I was able to purchase my own reformer and I could not be happier. I did lotta research and this one has the best reviews for Pilates machines. It is the smaller version of the one we have been using in class and really simple to put together, but it is heavy to initally move, in this case up a flight of stairs. It's getting a lot of use, but I would suggest before purchasing make sure you enjoy Pilates. There is a learning curve in the beginning."
- Stacy Seebart
This Pilates Equipment comes 90% assembled for easy set-up. Typically takes 20-30 minutes to assemble.